Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Little Trick!

Hey guys! While at the pool I discovered a little trick that I am sure most of you don't know about! So anyway, since it is summer, I am sure that all of us are swimming in a beach, lake, or a pool. Now this can be hard on your makeup. For me, I don't wear waterproof mascara every single day because it is a pain to get off. So I didn't wear waterproof mascara today, and my friend and I went swimming. Of course I got a little of a raccoon eye, but it wasn't too bad. Anyway my little trick is, if you discover that you have raccoon eyes, or mascara on your eye lid, just take a little bit of vaseline : 
or petroleum jelly (they are the same) and rub it wear your extra mascara is. It will literally take all of your extra mascara away, and waalaaaa! No more raccoon eyes! I discovered this while at the pool today and I think it will help a lot of us girls over the summer!

Love,
Jenn



4 comments:

  1. wow-I DID NOT know about this!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I just gave you an award on my blog!!! lauraevans83.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a great tip, thank you so much for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alpha Monster Advanced is actually a performance enhancer and its demand is increasing day by day. If you want to increase your performance in the gym during the workout then this supplement is really for you. for more information please visit http://www.newfitnessbooster.com/alpha-monster-advanced/

    ReplyDelete