Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Welcome to My Blog!

Hey! I just wanted to do a quick intro blog before I start my "official" blogging ha ha. Basically my blog will be about fashion, makeup, beauty, and everything in between! I will also be doing a real blog from time to time. You guys should feel more than welcome to leave requests and comments in the comment box. Oh, and please keep in mind that since I am first starting my blog, some of the pictures might not work out, or the layout is not very good. Just stick with me and I will figure it out soon! 
      Also, I will be posting probably everyday to every other day. For the next two weeks, since I am not out of school yet, I will probably be posting less frequently because I have finals. But once I get it all figured out, I will be posting a lot :)
      Thank you so much for supporting me!
Love,
Jenn
P.S. If you want to ask me a more personal question, or you don't want anyone reading it, just let me know and I can arrange that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment