Tuesday, June 7, 2011

20 Questions Tag!

Hey! I thought I would do a quick little tag so you can get to know me a little better :) Plus it's always fun to do a tag!!! Let's get started:
1. What is one thing you cannot leave the house without?
     My Phone :) I would be lost without it


2. Favorite brand of makeup?
     Mac and Benefit

3. Favorite flower?
    A rose or a lily


4. Favorite clothing store?
    Do I have to choose? ummm. Abercrombie, Forever 21, Victorias Secret :)


5. Favorite perfume ?
    Noir Tease or Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy


6. Heels or flats?
    Heels...gotta show off them legs! :P


7. Do you make good grades?
    A's, with a B here and there...so yes!


8. Favorite colors?
    I like all of them except for black, and red. But I love PINK!


9. Do you drink energy drinks?
    an occasional monster drink here and there


10. Do you drink juice?
      YES! 


11. Do you like swimming?
      I live in cali :)  and have a pool in my back yard, so of course!


12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
      Am I supposed to? (no, i don't)


13. Favorite moisturizer?
      Studio Gear controlling interest oil regulating moisturizer


14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
      of coursee :)


15. Do you get mad easily?
      no. I am a pretty calm person


16. Are you into ghost hunting?
      no, Im not good with extremely scary stuff


17. Any phobias?
      SPIDERS! I hate spiders and can not kill one for the life of me


18. Do you bite your nails?
      Surprisingly, no.


19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
      I almost fell off a cliff once....


20. Do you drink coffee?
      Occasionally I'll get the coffee bean ice blend in chocolate (with coffee)


Alright ! That was it! I have to go study for a final tomorrow, but I will be back with more beauty and fun blog posts! YEAH! please leave me some ideas, i might be running low soon :(
Love,
Jenn

3 comments:

  1. Hey hun, could I use this Tag on my own blog as it seems like a nice tag to do lol XD

    I love your blog!! Keep it up girl
    Hugs

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya sure go ahead :) its pretty fun too!

    ReplyDelete