Friday, July 1, 2011

Best Blog Award!

Hey! I am sooo happy to announce that I have recieved the best blog award! Thank you soo much Laura from Lauraevans83 for giving me this award!






Award Rules:
1) Link back to the person that awarded this to you. 
2) Share 7 random things about yourself:

     *I am the youngest of 3 in my family

     * I only get to see my grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. about once a year. (They live in Wisconsin and we live in California)

     * I wish I had a boyfriend ?

     * I'm addicted to shopping (not literally but you know what I mean)

     * When I first meet people I tend to be pretty shy

     *I absolutely adore perfume!

     * I have a hamster :)



 3) Award to other blogs!
4) Answer the following questions:
-Favorite Color: PINK!!
-Favorite Song: Look at Me Now by Chris Brown
-Your favorite dessert: Chocolate Cake
-What is pissing you off: Right now? nothing
-When you 're upset, you: cry and/or sleep
-Your favorite pet: Chester the Springer Spaniel 
-Black or White: Black
-Biggest fear: spiders (ewwwww)
-Best feature: probably my lips
-Everyday attitude: Positive
-What is perfection: To go to sleep at night knowing everything is going to be okay.
-Guilty pleasure: Watching my favorite beauty gurus


Love,
Jenn

1 comment: