Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!!!

Hey Girls! I just wanted to wish you and your families a happy Fourth of July! I can't believe were already in July...that means summer is like halfway over :( Anyway, what are you girls doing on this lovely day? My family hasn't quite decided yet, but I think that we may go to Old Town and celebrate there with all their festivities. Then when it gets dark, we will see our fireworks! So anyway, I just wanted to wish you guys a happy fourth, and I wanted to show you my outfit that is somewhat patriotic.
Full Body
My Sweater


My Shorts

Some Bracelets
Alright, so this is kind of my patriotic and nautical look all in one :) But today I tried to make it more patriotic by adding my red and white accessories :) The striped sweater is from H&M, my white shorts are from Tillys, and my white bracelet is from H&M (the other two were gifts)

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy fourth of July! Have fun!!!

Love,
Jenn



No comments:

Post a Comment